Our professional Christian women networking group offers members and attendees business connections, leads, invitation-only events, resources, professional and personal development and spiritual encouragement.
Guiding Verse of Our Networking Groups
Philippians 2: 3,4
“Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his (or her) own interests but also to the interests of others.”
When you join a local CWBO professional Christian networking group, you will be able to participate in a variety of events where you will have an opportunity to meet other business owners, professionals and ministry founders from different industries and promote your business. These networking events are an ideal environment for making new business contacts. You will meet professional Christian women who offer varying services and products that can be of use for you and your business.
Local Membership Includes:
- Christ-Centered, Others-Focused Culture Networking Culture
- Business Building
- Discounted Yearly Membership
- Web Advertising
- Opportunity to Guest Blog
- Inspirational Speakers
- Name Brand Exclusivity (with paid yearly membership only)
- Titus 2 Mentoring (Women Encouraging Women Modeled in Scripture)
- Prayer and Networking Partners as well as Confidential Prayer Team Access
- Mid-Month Invitation-Only Market Specific Events
- Business Showcase Spotlight
- Promote your Business Commercial at Local Events
- Opportunity to be a Co-Facilitator in your Local Market
Would you like to be a local CWBO Facilitator?
We are looking for Facilitators across the country who believe in our mission and vision. Each woman who desires to lead must love Jesus Christ, be passionate about helping other women promote their businesses and are encouragers with a heart to serve and give to others. Find out more about starting a group.
CWBO has a prayer team who is committed to praying for CWBO as a whole, and for those women who want to share more personal concerns. Regardless of geography, the CWBO Prayer Team is committed to every woman in CWBO.
Yearly membership fees are minimal. Attendance is available for non-members, however, membership has its privileges and fees are lower for members. As with all businesses fees help cover the operating, marketing and administrative costs of all groups.